Dead weekend.....

So I got ZERO crafting done this weekend. I had good intentions. I was going to work on my badge-holder mini album swap. I was going to do something awesome with some new Graphic 45 paper and their Kraft Envelope Album. I think this is the first time I've bought and Graphic 45 paper and I was blown away by the graphics and detail. I can't wait to use this stuff....and I totally wish I'd bought more.

You may ask what I did this weekend? Well....I'm went to a friend's house for our monthly girl's night. We have snacks and wine and either play games or just sit around and talk. Um, yeah, wine...I don't think I'll be touching the stuff for a good long time. There were six of us there Saturday night. We went through 5 normal sized bottles of wine and 3 JUMBO sized bottles. Needless to say that is way too much wine and I spent all day Sunday in bed nursing my hangover.

Maybe I'll get something done tonight.....

Comments

Popular Posts