10 Minute Imagine Project - Another card!

Hello everybody!

It's been a busy couple of weeks and I haven't gotten around to posting my latest 10 Minute Imagine Project.

This is another quick and easy card.

I made this card using Imagine More Cards again.

I used one of the shaped bases found on the cartridge and printed and cut it at 5". For some reason it gives you the option to separate this into layers. After I printed my base I went back and separated the layers and deleted the two end pieces. I then changed the color of the center piece to another pattern from the cartridge and adhered this to the inside of the card.

I printed and cut the alligator at about 3 inches so that his base layer was wide enough to fit across the front of the card.
The alligator and the sentiment are popped to add dimension.

All the edges of all pieces have been inked with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink.

Supplies:

2 sheets 12x12 white cardstock
Pop dots
Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink

Comments

That is super cute! I love the colors. The way it unfolds is cool.
Jen R said…
Great card...the Imagine More Cards is one of my favorite Imagine Cartridges! It's useful for fast, but oh so cute cards. TFS!

Jen
myimagitivity.blogspot.com

Popular Posts