10 Minute Imagine Project - Supply Bucket

Good Morning!

For this week's 10 Minute Imagine project we are going to be altering a small bucket using Cricut Printable Vinyl.
I made this to send to a friend with some other items. I thought she could use something personal for her workspace.
I cut the four different flowers from Imagine More Art at various sizes. The flowers were then layered around the bottom of the bucket.


For the lettering I used Blast Off. Since the colors of the letters on Blast Off are all very bold colors I wanted to change the color of the letters.

To do this I cached three patterns from Imagine More Art that matched the colors on my flowers. I selected the first letter and separated it into its layers on the screen. I then changed the color of each layer to one of the cached colors. I then clicked the icon to relayer the letter before printing and cutting.


I finished the bucket off with some baker's twine wrapped around the top.

Supplies:

Bucket - $1 Spot @ Target
Cricut Printable Vinyl
Bakers Twine

Comments

Popular Posts