Ice Cream Cone Shaker Card

This is my second birthday card for my youngest sister, Samantha. This card came together so quickly and was so much fun to make! This is my first time making a shaker card and I know I will be making more in the future.

The card base is the ice cream cone card from Sweet Treats. Using the Gypsy I then sized the regular ice cream cone to fit on the front of the card. I embossed the "cone" portion on the cut and inked it with TH Frayed Burlap. The scoops are cut from the CTMH "Key to My Heart" paper pack-I've had this forever and hadn't used any of it. (Yay for me using my stash!).




I cut a duplicate of the layer I wanted to be clear from a transparency from Office Depot. I also made a frame on the Gypsy to go around the outside of the clear piece so the foam layer wouldn't be so obvious. I assembled it all with some sparkly fibers I found in my stash and stamped a sentiment on the inside.


Supply list:

CTMH "Key to My Heart" Level 2 paper pack
Office Depot Transparancies
CTMH Happy Birthday stamp set
Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink

Comments

Popular Posts