Tim Holtz Dress Form Tags - Round 2!

Happy Saturday!

I am participating in a Tim Holtz dress form tag swap over on the Cricut message board. This is my second set of tags for the swap for my Halloween group. I had a total creative block on these and my dress forms have been sitting on my craft table for about 2 weeks! But with my darling husband's help I finally had a breakthrough!

 The tag has been distressed with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I printed a 3 1/2" square using the Cricut Imagine and a pattern from the Buccaneer cartridge for the background.

For the dress I found some suede paper at Joann's. I trimmed it into my the skirt and bodice using a template I cut on my E2 I *think* from one of the Disney Princess cartridges. I honestly don't remember where I found it. I added lace and pearls to the dress to give it the look I had in mind. 


The hat is printed and cut from Buccaneer. The sword was cut from the same cartridge but I used black cardstock and Kwik Cuts metal sheets. 

 On the back is a pocket for a card using the treasure map from Buccaneer.

Comments

Lolis said…
OM Goodness! this tags are beautiful! I just love them! You did a great job! TFS

Popular Posts