Echo Park Apothecary Emporium Halloween Box

Hello!

I love Halloween. There are so many fun things you can do to decorate and the more crafty I get the more I love it!

For this project I used Echo Park's Apothecary Emporium paper line. I LOVE this paper. It's such a fun line and their paper is amazing. I had so much fun with this. I have one more project in mind for this paper that I'm going to try and work on tonight.

Here it is!


I made this with book-shaped paper box from Michaels.


This was also my first time using Cosmo Cricket Glubers. They rock! I made this flower using their directions for the rolled fabric flower. I used 2 1/2" wide sheer ribbon and rolled and wrapped it according to the directions. I then sprayed it with Raven Glimmer Mist and let it dry overnight. The effect of the Glimmer Mist on the ribbon is really cool. The stick pin in the center was made using random beads from my stash.


And a big thank you to Tamara over at Happy Life Crafty Wife for the heads up on these adorable little birds. They're from Michaels and she used them on this awesome project. As soon as I saw them I knew I had to go buy them. The little skull is also from Michaels.

 A little die cut sticker from the paper pack.
 Some ribbon and another diecut sticker on the spine.
 I used some more of the die cuts for these little tabs on the side of the box.

Inside, the box is covered and a couple of spooky elements were added.


 Thanks for checking out my project!

Comments

Amy E said…
That's AMAZING!!!!!

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com
Carolyn/MamaC said…
How creative! Everything is wonderful!
Carolyn
cccscraproom@windstream.net
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Popular Posts