CCI Week #11 - A Ghost on the Loose

Happy Friday!

You know what Friday means....another Creative Critterz design team project!

This week our theme was "Let's go BOO-ing". To play the BOO game you would make up two treats for your neighbors and leave them anonymously for them to find. You include with this a little sign for them to hang on the door or post in window to show that they have been "BOOed" You also include the directions so they know what they need to do to keep the fun going. We used to do this in the office, so there is that option as well. 

To find directions and a like to the poem and directions to start this in your neighborhood check out Pam's post here.

For my project I made a very simple card and ghost. And as cute as the little hatbox is, I didn't make it. (But I did make the cookies!)



I added cookies, a fun microwave fudge mix, and some hot chocolate as my treats.


The card was cut using the one of the stock shapes on the Imagine. I flood filled it with a pattern from Blast Off. The BOO! is from Mini Monsters and is filled with the same pattern. I cut the white shape slightly smaller and ran it through my printer to add the poem.


The little ghost door hanger is from Mini Monsters. His shadow, eyes, and BOO sign are all filled with colors and patterns from Blast Off. I added some bakers twine as a way to hang him.


Very simple! It's easy to do fun neighbor gifts that look great without a ton of hassle. 

Want some more Halloween projects? Check out these from the last few weeks in case you missed them and thanks for stopping by!










Comments

bex said…
how cute! love it:0)
tfs!!!!

Popular Posts