Disney Autograph Album

Hello all!

Today I have a Disney autograph album to share with you. I made some of these a couple of years ago for friend and had another request for them recently.


The basic idea for this was something I found on the Cricut website three years ago when I first got my Cricut, so if the front of this album looks familiar that may be why.

The book is cut from chipboard at 7". I used my old Expression and multi-cut the chipboard 6 times. I then cut the paper to cover the chipboard using the same cut file. The stickers and embellishments are all from scrapbook kits I picked up on a Disneyworld trip a few years ago before they got rid of all their scrapbooking stuff. 




There's not a lot of chunky embellishments or dimension to the pages because these are going to be used as autograph books and they need to be easy for the characters to grasp.


Since these books are for two little girls (Yes, I made two of these tonight!) I did two princess pages.




Very simple and quick to make!

Comments

Popular Posts