CCI Week #15 - Max's First Thanksgiving

Hello!

Our theme this week over at Creative Critterz Imaginations was to do a family layout. I rarely do layouts but for this I knew exactly what I wanted to do!

Last Thanksgiving was only the third time in 36 years that I wasn't with my family on Thanksgiving. That was sad enough on its own, but to add to that it was also my darling nephew's first Thanksgiving. My sister got the best picture of him at the table and I knew I needed to do a layout for this.


To do this layout I used Cricut Craft Room. One of the cool things you can do in Craft Room with the Imagine is lay out a page and print it. I used a square sized almost the same as a full sheet of 12x12 paper and filled it with my background from Imagine More.



I then added a second mat layer to the project and added the little acorns from Create a Critter, filled them with color, and layered them. I then added the title and did the same thing.



When I sent the project to the Imagine I selected Print Only and All Layers.


Next, I printed and cut the mat layers for the picture and then the layers for the little bird.




And seriously - how cute is he? I mean I know I'm just the loving aunt and I'm probably kinda biased, but I think he's the cutest kid on the PLANET! I can't wait for Christmas to go home and see him.

Comments

Popular Posts