A Vintage Christmas Box Using Bo Bunny

Christmas is fast approaching! And I have done ZERO shopping.....not a good thing. I should probably get motivated but I have no ideas either. This is typical lately.....

Today I have an altered box to share with you. This is a 9" round paper mache box. I used Bo Bunny's Noel Collection from last Christmas. I had a stack of this paper and thought it would be fun to use for this box. 



I kept the box fairly simple - just covered it in paper and mod podge. I used a little Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink to age the paper. This great bow was made with the Bo Bunny wrappings that match the Noel collection. I glued the bow to the top of the box with Fabri-tac



For the outside of the box I used a little bit different paper than what would generally be used on a Christmas box. I loved this brown paper with the books and ornaments. It just had a very "homey" feeling to me.


This is more of the great wrappings from Bo Bunny. The green actually came with the little button attached to it. It's such a great element.


Inside I used some more of the paper from the top of the box and then a contrasting green print for the sides.


I tried to keep this box simple since it was a more vintage-style. The plan is to use this to store Christmas cards. It could also be filled with treats for a fun family gift. 

Supplies:

Bo Bunny Noel Collection
Bo Bunny Noel Wrappings
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
9" Round Paper Mache box
Mod Podge
Fabri-tac

Comments

Carolyn/MamaC said…
What a beautiful vintage box! You did an outstanding job! This would be an awesome gift for someone!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Popular Posts