T'was the night before Christmas....

Today I have another tag. This was made using a Ranger #8 Kraft tag. I like the size of that tag. It's large enough to give you a good area to work with but it's not too big.


This was really a fun one to do. I used this Tim Holtz technique to color the background on the tag. The only variation is I didn't use and Perfect Pearls. I used Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans Distress Ink.


The tag is overlaid with a piece of acetate that I ran thru an embossing folder. This was inspired by this Tim Holtz tag from last year.




I didn't attach the acetate to the tag so it lies on top. Below, I've removed that layer so you can see the rest of the tag.


I stamped the poem using black American Crafts ink and the Santa silhouette using brown American Crafts ink. The poem is one of the few wood block stamps I own. I use it every year on something.



The house is from the Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge. The roof was cut using some Bazzill Swiss Dots paper and then sanded. I used some green stickles to add a wreath to the door.



Supplies:

Ranger #8 Kraft Tag
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Faded Denim, Tumbled Glass
Stickles: Green
American Crafts Ink: Black and Brown
Bazzill Swiss Dots Cardstock

Comments

Popular Posts