First SVG Project!

Well....it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.....

Of course, I couldn't just start small. For my first attempt at any kind of SVG project I had to try SVG Cuts adorable mailbox from their Valentine Mailboxes kit.

Not too bad...





I added a little stamped sentiment from A Jillian Vance Design's Sending My Love and A {little} Love stamp sets.


I added the mail lettering from another of the mailboxes in the kit.


I love how the little flap opens. Could this be any cuter?


Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Amy said…
Nice project! You did a great job! Love SVGCUTS!
I think you totally nailed it!!! You make it look so professional. I may have to pick up that svg set now!! You have a new follower. hugs, Leah
Sabr said…
This is adorable - love how the flap opens too & the curly q mail flag!!!
Paper Issues said…
I love this!!! I live with the mailman so this may be the push I need to use SVG cuts too!!! Thank you for linking it up to Paper Issues! We featured you today! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2012/02/mailing-you-love.html
Peg said…
Adorable is the word!
Love this project, might have to make some for classrooms :-)

Popular Posts