Sending A Sweet Treat

Hello!

Welcome to my second week on the design team of A Jillian Vance Design. This week we are making Valentine's treat boxes. 


The box is from the SVG Cuts Crush on You Boxes collection. Instead of making the roses for the top, I added a heart to make a window. This is my second attempt at anything SVG related and it turned out pretty cute!


I used Echo Park's Yours Truly paper and elements. I also added an Epiphany Crafts Button and Heart. I am becoming completely obsessed with these things-they're so much fun!


I layered some Echo Park elements with the reverse of my heart from the lid of my box. I stamped the little postal squiggle and sentiment from Jillian's Sending My Love stamp set using Staz-On.


I filled the box with Hershey's Kisses and all finished! Be sure to check back for more projects!


Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design Sending My Love stamp set
Echo Park Your's Truly paper pack
Epiphany Crafts Button and Heart tool

Comments

Carolyn/MamaC said…
Wow! What a great project! Everything looks so bright and cheerful!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Popular Posts