ABC Primer Altered Box

It's me again!

As followers of my blog know, I LOVE to alter boxes. I did a whole bunch of them all using Graphic 45 for my mom and sisters for Christmas. I still have plans for a Christmas one for myself (that I still haven't had time to make!) but I had to make one using Graphic 45's ABC Primer paper!




I created a rosette for the top using the ruler graphic from the edge of the paper I used to cover the top of the box. I trimmed the books from the same page and mounted them on grunge board to give them some strength. I added a second rosette for height with one of the borders from the paper pad.



I also trimmed this element from the page used on the top of the box. I mounted this on grunge board as well and bent it to give it dimension.



On the sides of the box I matted these cute graphics on black and then again to red using pop dots.



And of course I covered the inside of the box.


I used this adorable pattern around the edge of the box.


And there you have it!



Supplies:

Graphic 45 ABC Primer 12x12 paper pad
Tim Holtz Black Soot, Antique Linen Distress Ink
Bazzill cardstock
Close to My Heart cardstock
Tim Holtz Grunge Board

Comments

Bunny Vance said…
Jennifer, that is just outstanding! I love everything about it. The details are amazing!
Bunny

Popular Posts