All About Hearts

Hello!

With Valentine's Day fast approaching, today at A Jillian Vance Design we are all showing you our heart-filled Valentine's cards.


For this project I used the Bo Bunny Crush Collection 6x6 paper pad. I cut the hearts using my Cricut and the Sweethearts cartridge. On the front I stamped the sentiment from the Sending My Love stamp set.


In the center I stamped the lips from the same set. I inked the edges of all the layers of the heart with Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink.


To give the card some dimension I used pop dots on all layers of the heart.


To add some character to the inside of the card, I used the negative cut out of the scalloped heart layer.


I added the center of the grey heart and stamped the little XOXO.


And there you have it!



Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design Sending My Love stamp set
Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink
Basic colored cardstock

Comments

Carolyn/MamaC said…
Wow! What a really cool card! All the patterns and colors are just perfect! Love using the negative space, too! Great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Popular Posts