Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

Hi!

Welcome to my audition post for the Graphic 45 2012 design team! I am a HUGE fan of Graphic 45 and have tons of their paper in my stash (Some that is too pretty to use!). So, below you will find my application projects. Some are new, some are old, and a couple are from other paper lines but I think they help illustrate my style, personality and ability. Each project is linked back to its original blog posting for more pictures and details. So please take a look and enjoy!

1. Halloween in Wonderland Altered Box





Products Used: Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland, UTEE, Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

2. On The Boardwalk Altered Box (As much as I would have loved to take new pictures of this, I gave it to my sister for Christmas!)




Products used: Graphic 45 On the Boardwalk 8x8 paper pad, Tim Holtz Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint, Tim Holtz Vials, Tim Holtz Distress Ink

3. Tropical Travelogue Mini Album and Box





Products Used: Graphic 45 Tropical Travelouge 12x12 and 8x8 paper pads, Graphic 45 Staples 5x5 Altered Art Box with Album, Tim Holtz Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink, Prima Flowers, Tim Holtz Grunge Board, Recollections bling, Glossy Accents, Epiphany Crafts Square Shape Tool

4. ABC Primer Altered Box





Products Used: Graphic 45 ABC Primer 12x12 paper pad, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Mod Podge

5. Bora Bora Layout





Products Used: Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue 12x12 paper pad, Tim Holtz Sewing Room Die, Epiphany Crafts Round 25 Shape Tool, Close to My Heart Whimsy Caps stamp set

6. ABC Tag





Products Used: Graphic 45 ABC Primer 12x12 paper pad, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink, Crinkle ribbon

7. Campin' Shaped Mini Album (I would have loved to take new pictures of this too but I haven't gotten it back from Northridge publishing yet! This was one of the first projects I posted on my blog and my picture skills were still improving!)





Products used: Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy paper pack, rub-ons, ribbons, chipboard shapes, Cricut Campin' Critters, George and Basic Shapes, Create a Critter cartridges, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Stickles,

8. Love You To The Moon





Products used: October Afternoon Rocket Age 8x8 paper pad and embellishments, Tim Holtz distress ink, A Jillian Vance Design A {little} Love stamp set, Close to My Heart Birthday stamp set

9. Rockin' Birthday Card





Products Used: Echo Park Happy Days 12x12 and 6x6 paper pads and cardstock stickers, DCWV Mod Retro paper stack, Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Shape Tool, SVG Cuts Rockin & Rollin kit

Comments

heaven4333 said…
Great Job Jen! Hope you win.
Kathy
Hope said…
Awesome projects!!! Good luck!!

Popular Posts