A Recipe Box

Hello!

For my project this week for A Jillian Vance Design I decided to make a recipe box using the Totally Titles stamp set.


This stamp set is so versatile. I was not in a card-making mood this week and decided to use it for an altered project instead. The base for this project is a Cosmo Cricket Blackboard Box I had lying around. I covered it with Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety paper.


I used the stamp on one of the cardstock stickers that came in the set. Since the stamp in the set just says "Recipe" I inked just the S from another stamp in the set to spell "Recipes".


I used my Epiphany Crafts Round 25 tool to make these little stickers into epoxy embellishments.



And there you have it!


Supplies:
A Jillian Vance Design Totally Titles stamp set
Cosmo Cricket Blackboard Box
Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Paper Pack
Epiphany Crafts Round 25 tool

Comments

Popular Posts