Sneak Peek Week Day Two - Perfect Day Stamps

Hello!

Today is the second day of our sneak peek week over at A Jillian Vance Design. Today we are previewing the Perfect Day stamp set and I also added our new Endless Borders stamps as well.

Today I made a layout - which as you all know I NEVER do! (And it has no picture because I couldn't find one I wanted to use. And I realized that I'm always wearing sunglasses in my pictures. What's up with that?)


This stamp set just screamed layout to me. As soon as I saw it knew what I was going to do with it this week.


It comes with this great journaling spot and a ton of little sentiments to go with it.



Our new endless borders are great because you can stamp as long or as short of a border as you need and they go together seamlessly.


I used a little Tim Holtz Memo Pin wrapped with some bakers twine to hold the journaling spot.


And there you have it! Be sure to check back tomorrow for more peeks at our new stamps!

Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design Perfect Day stamp set
A Jillian Vance Design Endless Borders stamp set
Paper: Bazzill, Fancy Pants Design
Tim Holtz Memo Pin
Bakers Twine: Whisker Graphics Divine Twine
Ink: American Crafts Brown ink

Comments

Therese said…
I just love the colors of this layout, and the design is really cool with the tilted picture.

Popular Posts