For a Fix-It Dad

Happy Thursday!

This week at A Jillian Vance Design we are showcasing the Celebrate Dad stamp set.

For my project I used both my Cricut and my eClips. Here's what I came up with....


For the card I used Cricut Craft Room to make this shaped card using the Handy Man Cricut Lite cartridge. I added two shadow layers to my mat. I flipped the second shadow layer and welded it to the first at the handle for my card base. The chrome parts on the card are cut from some Quick Kutz adhesive foil I've had forever.





For the gift box I used SVG Cuts Ryan's Play Date kit. I made the Playful Box and decorated it as a tool box. I ran more of the Quick Kutz foil through my Cuttlebug for the diamond plate accents on the box.




Inside the lid I added a gift card pocket using A Jillian Vance Design's custom {die}signer Pocket Die.



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
A Jillian Vance Design Celebrate Dad stamp set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}signer Pocket Die by Spellbinders for AJVD
Bazzill Cardstock
Quick Kutz Adhesive Foil
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink

Comments

Carolyn/MamaC said…
Oh, my goodness, girl! Sears Craftman tool chests do not look this good! What a fabulous project! You thought of everything! The embossing adds the perfect touch!
kim.scrapper said…
Wow, this is an awesome gift for a Dad or anyone. It reminded me of such happy times with my Dad. When I first moved out at 19, guess what I got my first Christmas away from home? Yep, a bright red tool box....just what every girl needs on her own. tfs and reminding me of that

Popular Posts