Let's Celebrate Mom!

Happy Thursday!

I'm back today with another project for A Jillian Vance Design! This week we are doing a mini release of our new Celebrate Mom stamp set. It's perfect for Mother's Day or any other project for your mom or grandma.


This week I made this adorable little cupcake box from SVG Cuts' Happy Birthday to You Kit.  On the top I added a stamp from the new Celebrate Mom stamp set at A Jillian Vance Design. I used Jillian's custom charm die for the little bobble on the top. This die fits a ton of Jillian's stamps.


I added some Trendy Twine and some Epiphany Crafts round 14 bubble caps as embellishments.




For my card, I used one of the sentiments from the new set. I stamped that onto paper from one of the die cut papers in Bo Bunny's Olivia paper line.  I also used the brand new Epiphany Crafts flower tool. I finished it off with a little Bo Bunny butterfly button.





Supplies:
A Jillian Vance Design Celebrate Mom stamp set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}lightfully Charming Circle Die
Bo Bunny Olivia paper
Bo Bunny Gabrielle Button
SVG Cuts Happy Birthday to You kit - Cupcake Box
Trendy Twine
Epiphany Crafts Round 14 bubble caps and tool
Epiphany Crafts Flower bubble caps and tool
American Crafts Chestnut Ink
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink

Comments

Popular Posts