A Jillian Vance Design Sneak Peeks Day 4!

Hello!

All week at A Jillian Vance Design we've been doing sneak peeks of our stamp release that happens TOMORROW!!! So I have two projects for you today.

First up our new set Big Money!



For this one I decided to use the Jewelry Box from SVG Cuts Playful Parlour kit.




Inside I used Jillian's {die}signer Pocket Die and mounted it on a spring so it pops forward when you open the box.



My second project uses the new A Little Bird stamp set.



For this project I used a Ranger Kraft Tag for my base. I love making tags because there are so many options and because it's a small project it's done quickly.






I embossed the birdcage using gold Zing! embossing powder. I accented the tag with Tim Holtz Tissue Tape and some little bird embellishments from Michaels. I finished it off with a feather.

Supplies:

Jewelry Gift Box:
A Jillian Vance Design Big Money Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}signer Pocket Die
Bazzill Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Birdcage Tag:
A Jillian Vance Design A Little Bird Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design Pear Pins
Ranger Kraft Tag
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink
Krylon Gold Leaf Pen
Zing! Gold Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape
Tim Holtz Buttons
Recollections Bird Embellishments




Comments

Popular Posts