A Little Bit of Christmas

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today for A Jillian Vance Design I have a little Christmas gift and card. I used the new {die}verse Christmas Tags stamp set and the Charming Holidays stamp set along with the Christmas Ornaments kit from SVG Cuts.


I saw a white on white embossed Christmas card on Pinterest and decided to try that technique using kraft paper. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress Ink and also stamped my sentiment. I added some ribbon and attached my tag with a star brad.



For my tree ornament I used the Charming Holidays stamp set along with the {die}lightfully Charming Die. This ornament can be made into a gift box as well.



I added some Stickles to the tree and the tag for some added dimension and sparkle.


Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design {die}verse Christmas Tag and Die Set
A Jillian Vance Design Charming Holidays Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}lightfully Charming Die
SVG Cuts Christmas Ornaments SVG Kit
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress Ink
The Paper Company Christmas Stack
Bazzil Cardstock


Comments

Popular Posts