Happy Birthday Pam!

It's me again.....

Today is Pam at Pam's Purple Loft's birthday! Pam is one of the designers at A Jillian Vance Design. We all made her cards for her birthday and I'm sharing mine with you.

And yes, I used washi tape....again......I'm addicted! Now if I could just find the cool organizer that Michael's sells I could quit having to dump them out of my little basket every time I want one. But I digress....



For my card I used the Basically Birthdays Stamp Set. I used the long die from the {die}namic Duo Die Set to stamp my sentiment. I then stamped one of the small cupcake circles and cut out the cupcake and added it to my label with a pop dot. I embellished the card with some bling.



Inside it just a simple sentiment from the Basically Birthdays stamp set.


Supplies:
A Jillian Vance Design Basically Birthdays Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}namic Duo Die Set
Bazzill Cardstock
Purple Staz-On
Washi Tape!

Comments

Pamela said…
Thank You Jennifer.....I absolutley LOVE it.....LOVE the colors...XOXO

Popular Posts