Citrus Smooth Color Challenge with A Jillian Vance Design

Hi there!

 What can I say, I couldn't stay away..... I'm guest posting this week for A Jillian Vance Design for their Citrus Smooth Color Challenge.


 

The colors for the challenge are these lovely green, yellow and orange shades. 




For my project I used the new Sunburst Swirl Background Stamp. I stamped the green swirl onto a yellow background. I matted it on the orange and added it to a white card base. 



I used the {die}lightfully Charming Circle Die and a stamp from the Charming Occasions Stamp Set for my sentiment. I used some orange twine and attached my sentiment using a Pear Pin



And there you have it! See you again soon!

Supplies:
A Jillian Vance Design Sunburst Swirl Background Stamp
A Jillian Vance Design Charming Occasions Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}lightfully Charming Circle Die
A Jillian Vance Design Pear Pins
Bazzill Cardstock
Mandarin Bakers Twine from The Twinery
CTMH Ink: Sweet Leaf, Buttercup, Sorbet




Comments

Popular Posts