First Birthday Banner

Hello!

Today I have another of the First Birthday projects.....6 months after said event. If you didn't see my earlier post about how behind I am you can check it out here. And I would like it noted that this also hung in my dining room until almost Halloween. So for 6 weeks after the Sweet Baby turned one, we looked at his birthday banner. Slacker! Anyway, moving on to the crafty goodness.....

I kept with my paper theme and used October Afternoon's Cakewalk paper for the banner as well.


I actually used my Cricut for this project. The letters are from the Mickey Font cartridge which is my favorite font cartridge, the letter cut beautifully no matter the size.


The banner pieces are also Cricut but I can't for the life of me remember where I found them.


My baker's twine is of course from The Twinery


The fun glittery stuff is Recollections from Michaels. I ran my yellow base number and letters through my Xyron and then covered them with the large yellow glitter.



I still have one more birthday project to go, look for it in the next few days.

Then I'm going to have to go back downstairs and actually make something, huh? I'm embarrassed to admit this but I've only been down to my craft room once since September. Seriously. Partially because it was winter and my basement here is ridiculously cold, like if it's 68 upstairs, you might get lucky and have it be 60 downstairs. Partially because of moving and new job(s) - yes, there was more than one. The first was a nightmare, the second - and final - is for a really great organization, but I'll get to that later. And just a lack of motivation, but enough about that. Keep an eye out for more projects.








Comments

Popular Posts