Balloon Box Card

Hi there!

If anybody is still there, that is..... I'm so slow to update this thing! I have pics for 4 posts just sitting out there, uploaded but unwritten. Sad. We just went through the process of moving my craft room from the basement to a (very) small bedroom upstairs thinking it will help me find time to work on projects since my son can just come down the hall to find me. So far great in theory, just having some issues getting inspired. 

But enough about all that. Here is a card I did for my son's teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week back in like March? February? This is from SVG Cuts Box Card kit. Such a fun kit and their first box card kit.  Take a look!









SVG Cuts Box Card Kit
Paper: October Afternoon Woodland Park
Tim Holtz Faded Denim Distress Ink

Comments

Popular Posts