Cricut Dimensional Projects

August is over!!!!

Continuing on my August birthday/anniversary projects, today I have two of the Cricut Dimensional projects to share with you.

When Cricut first came out with their Christmas Dimensional Scenes I thought they were such a great idea. Then they came out with some tea party ones, fairy forest scenes, and then finally the European scenes. I knew this was perfect for my parents' anniversary and my mom's birthday. 

Venice - Anniversary Card

One of their favorite places in the world to visit is Venice, Italy.  This scene has 15 layers of cardstock. The finished sized on this is approximately 7"x 9". 



Such great detail!




Paris - Birthday for my Mother

My mom loves all things French. So much of her house is decorated in French style. This kind of reminded me of a project a did few years ago of a Paris shadow box. This one had 13 layers, so a tiny bit thinner. But this one came in at 10" x 8". Wow!










Comments

Wow - such great and beautiful cards :-)

Popular Posts