A Fall Thank You Project

Hi there!

Today I have a couple of cute fall thank you projects. For this I used Doodlebug Designs Flea Market paper and SVG files. Doodlebug recently released their first group of SVG file to coordinate with their paper lines. They are available in the Silhouette store and from Lori Whitlock's website. Since they are available in SVG format I was able to use them with my new Cricut Explore Air 2 (more on that in a few).

First up is my crate. I used the crate file from SVG Cuts Caramel Apple Pie kit. The woodgrain paper from the Flea Market line was perfect for this. I accented the side with a couple of the other papers in the pack.



The sunflowers, crows, and wheat on the end are from the Doodlebug Flea Market SVG file on Lori Whitlock. I sized them up to fit on the end of my crate as a focal point for the project. On the sunflower I cut an extra layer for each flower and added it to the top of the first flower. I curled up the edges to give it some dimension.




For the card I used one of Doodlebug fun card bases. These are available individually from your local scrapbook store and have matching envelopes available.


I used the extra wheat I cut for the crate to tie the design for the card and the crate together. The sentiment is from the elements stickers within the Flea Market paper pack.



Inside I added a spot to write a note.



Oh, and the Cricut Explore Air 2? So fast. I know it has a fast mode setting, and that is really fast, but even without that it is faster than the original. And it's a pretty blue color, so who could resist that? Normally when I'm cutting out pieces for a large 3D project I get the machine going and either read or play a game on my phone while I wait for it to make my the cuts. I literally didn't have time to get into anything else. It's so cool.

Supplies:

Doodlebug Design Flea Market Paper Pack
Bazzill Yellow Swiss Dot Paper
Doodlebug Designs Flea Market SVG Files, available at shop.loriwhitlock.com
SVG Cuts Caramel Apple Pie Kit, Crate
Doodlebug Design Bon Bon A6 Paisley Card



Comments

Popular Posts