An EXPLOSION of Christmas Fun

Hello there!

One last project using Doodlebug Design's Here Comes Santa Claus paper and Petite Prints, and Dreaming Tree's Explosion Box. I had this idea in the back of my head since I first saw the Explosion Box over the summer. At that point I hadn't yet unpacked my craft room from our move back to Utah. As soon as I saw the Doodlebug paper, it hit me - I NEEDED to make that party hat into a Santa hat!


Boom!


Seriously, how stinkin' cute did this come out?!? I did a fair amount of editing and hiding cut lines to make it less birthday-y and more Christmas-y. Honestly, it was a really easy project to cut and assemble.


I used the insanely cute Odds and Ends from the Here Comes Santa Claus line on the flaps of the box.





I trimmed the hat in the center with some faux fur I found at Hobby Lobby.


It's perfect for some candy and maybe hide a gift card in there somewhere!


Supplies

Doodlebug Design Here Comes Santa Paper pack
Doodlebug Design Here Comes Santa Petite Prints
Dreaming Tree Explosion Box cut file
Bazzill Shimmer cardstock (white)
Bazzill cardstock (red)

Comments

Popular Posts